Published: Oct 16, 2022 at 01:53 PM
Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 6 Sunday:
- Arizona Cardinals guard Justin Pugh (knee) left the game and did not return versus the Seahawks. Wide receiver Marquise Brown exited the game with a foot injury in Seattle. Brown, who left in a walking boot on his left foot after the game, told reporters his initial X-rays were negative and that he will undergo further testing on Monday.
- Atlanta Falcons cornerback A.J. Terrell (thigh) and cornerback Casey Hayward (shoulder) were ruled out versus the 49ers. Defensive tackle Ta’Quon Graham left with a knee injury but returned to the game.
- Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Morgan Moses (left heel) left the game and did not return versus the Giants.
- Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Spencer Brown (ankle) left the game and did not return versus the Chiefs.
- Carolina Panthers cornerback Donte Jackson (ankle) left the game and did not return against the Rams. Inside linebacker Cory Littleton (groin) and cornerback C.J. Henderson (concussion) were ruled out with their injuries.
- Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Jeffrey Gunter was ruled out against the Saints after suffering a knee injury during warmups. Defensive tackle Josh Tupou (calf) left the game and was later ruled out.
- Cleveland Browns right guard Wyatt Teller (calf) left the game and did not return versus the Patriots.
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb suffered a potential high ankle sprain versus the Jets, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. X-rays on Sunday came back negative, but Cobb will undergo a MRI exam on Monday to determine the severity of the injury, per Rapoport. Guard Jake Hanson (biceps) was ruled out for the rest of game.
- Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Keke Coutee (concussion) was ruled out versus the Jaguars.
- Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Jamal Agnew suffered a knee injury against the Colts and did not return.
- Los Angeles Rams offensive tackle Joe Noteboom was ruled out versus the Panthers. Noteboom’s injury “might be an Achilles,” per head coach Sean McVay. NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported that the belief is Noteboom will be lost for the season, but tests are still incoming to determine the severity of his injury. Defensive back Grant Haley suffered a knee injury and did not return.
- Miami Dolphins quarterback Skylar Thompson (right thumb) did not return to the game after leaving versus the Vikings. Defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah (back) also exited the game and did not return. Linebacker Trey Flowers (foot) and defensive back Keion Crossen (knee) were ruled out with their injuries. Cornerback Nik Needham has torn his Achilles, an MRI confirmed, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Rapoport added that Needham will see a specialist tomorrow.
- New England Patriots wide receiver Kendrick Bourne (toe) left the game and did not return versus the Browns. Defensive tackle Christian Barmore (knee) and defensive back Cody Davis (knee) were ruled out with their injuries.
- New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner returned to the game after being evaluated for a head injury versus the Packers.
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett (concussion) was ruled out versus the Buccaneers.
- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Charvarius Ward (groin) and offensive tackle Mike McGlinchey (calf) were ruled out versus the Falcons.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate was taken off the field on a stretcher and ruled out for versus the Steelers. Brate is still at the local hospital undergoing evaluation and has all movement, per head coach Todd Bowles. Bowles added that there’s a chance he could return home with the team.