All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something.
When shopping the Cyber Monday clothing sales, having a plan will certainly help you navigate the endless pages of products; plus, it will ensure you are pleased with all of the pieces you add to cart. These days, it seems as though Cyber Week and designer sales have blurred together to create a stretch of days during which you can nab must-have fashions at a fraction.
There’s one thing that always helps me as I shop during this overwhelming time, and that’s not to get distracted with impulse purchases and to look for items that either fill gaps in my wardrobe or are an upgrade to a piece I know I already love. More recently, I snagged a pair of The Row mules on sale to replace a few similar styles I always tried to make work but never could, which was a happy ending indeed and a smart sale buy I know I will get plenty of use out of. It’s about good quality staples that you’ll love to rewear, and that feel really good, too. This mindset has helped me achieve a more minimalist wardrobe, and a more practical, pared-back style. Plus, it’s a pretty foolproof way to ensure you’ll actually make the cost per wear worth it. Let’s face it, how many times have you splurged during a sale and regretfully have never found a chance to wear the item? You will never be disappointed by timeless silhouettes with chic, minimalist-worthy details.
Here, a handful of minimalist finds you’ll be pleasantly surprised are on discount, including The Row, Toteme, Khaite, Proenza Schouler, and more. From quilted outerwear and classic boots, to sculptural earrings and beautifully built handbags, these are the items you can shop now and wear forever, selected with minimalists in mind.
Plus, More Sales Happening Now:
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Discover delightful deals like standout shearling coats, party pumps, dainty everyday jewels, and more at Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday Weekend Sale–even earn a $750 gift card with code WKNDGCSF.
- Nordstrom: Up to 50% off, the ultimate edit of fashion finds, homegoods, beauty products, and more (limited time only).
- MatchesFashion: This just in: up to 50% off a stunning selection of The Row, Khaite, Stand Studio, Peter Do, and more–plus receive an extra 15% off all sale items with code EXTRA15 after spending a minimum of $250.
- Ssense: Cyber week chic! Shop an extensive sale section at up to 50% off, including pieces from our favorite labels like Coperni, Ganni, and Chloé.
- Mytheresa: Flash sale! Enjoy up to 40% off all sale standout items, from chunky, cozy knitwear to sleek leather loafers.
- Shopbop: Don’t miss out! 25% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY. Happy shopping!
- Tory Burch: New styles added! 60% off beautifully crafted accessories and notable knit dresses. There’s even an exclusive on the beloved mini bag at $248 for a limited time only.
- Khaite: Sought-after Khaite items like hobo bags and knitwear are officially on sale. Get yours now at a fraction of the price.
- Net-a-Porter: It’s On! Enjoy up to 50% off outstanding outerwear, wardrobe essentials, party dresses, everyday bags, and more.
- LuisaViaRoma: Enjoy a special 40% off on full-priced items with code BF40.
- Bergdorf Goodman: Limited time only! Save up to 75% off, plus an extra 40% off select sales, including novelty items like a pair of shearling lined Chloé boots to everyday denim from Wandler.
- Neiman Marcus: Sale ends soon! Up to 75% off on Tory Burch, Veronica Beard, Helmut Lang, Slvrlake, and more.
- Moda Operandi: Save up to 50% on luxurious Khaite knitwear, outstanding outerwear from Staud, quality wardrobe essentials from The Frankie Shop, and more.
- 24S: Enjoy 25% off selected full price items with code BLACKFRIDAY25–plus an additional 20% sale items using code BLACKFRIDAY20.