3 categories of biohacking
Biohacking Briefly Explained. Does one eat tons of fatty fish to enhance your brain health? Does one use essential oils to alleviate stress and boost your mood? Perhaps you follow a diet high in antioxidants or compute regularly to enhance your cardiovascular health. If that is the case, then you’re already a biohacker! actually, most folks are biohackers in some form or another without even knowing it.
What is Biohacking?
Biohacking is that the process of creating changes to your lifestyle habits so as to “hack” the body’s biological functions and achieve positive health changes.
– Biohacking is just “do-it-yourself” biology. Simple changes (such as in diet, exercise and sleep habits) are made to enhance health, safeguard from disease and overcome issues like sleep deprivation.
– It’s a reasonably new practice and although it’s its basis in biology, isn’t considered a science intrinsically. However, its potentials might be huge. Studies on the sector are ongoing and therefore the findings are very promising. Biohacking has been already shown to possess a serious impact on many areas of physical and psychological state.
– Biohacking is an experimental process because not all body cycles and rhythms are an equivalent. Some people may answer certain “hacks” while others won’t. Therefore, it is a process of trying out different hacks to seek out out which one works best for you. This totally doesn’t mean experimenting together with your body in any way which will cause harm. The tools are perfectly safe to fiddle with and see which of them – if not all of them – improve your sleep.
– The most experts within the field of biohacking are Dave Asprey and Ben Greenfield. They experiment on themselves, develop new products and hacks within the field of nutrition and fitness and share them with the planet.
There are 3 categories of biohacking:
1. Nutrigenomics is said to nutrition, stress management and hacking your surrounding environment, like sound and lightweight.
2. DIYBIO or do-it-yourself biology. this is often where non-professional scientists conduct experiments in biohacking and share the results with likeminded people. The goal is to prove that the typical laymen can become a successful biohacker.
3. Grinder biohacking focuses on technology like implants and chemical supplements for hacking the body’s biology. This is often absolutely NOT recommended because the risks could also be far greater than the advantages. This is often better left to the entire fanatics.
What do you have to focus on?
Sleep scientists tell us that it isn’t the amount of hours that matter. It’s the standard of your sleep that’s essential for physical and psychological state.
Many people sleep for 7 – 8 hours an evening but still awaken feeling drained and unrested. This is often because the standard of their sleep is poor. They are unable to get deep sleep, which relaxes and rejuvenates the body. Quality sleep means awakening energized and crammed with vitality, no matter what percentage hours you’ve got slept. This must be your main focus; not just falling asleep, but sleeping well.
We can use variety of safe and natural biohacking techniques to enhance our overall sleep quality. the subsequent chapters will discuss a number of the foremost popular and successful sleep hacks. These will help you:
– Overcome insomnia
– Nod off faster
– Improve the duration of sleep
– Improve the standard of sleep
– Promote deep, restful sleep
Some so-called experts claim that biohacking requires various gadgets and sophisticated measurements to watch brain waves and other responses. Honestly, this is often completely unnecessary.
Always remember that no-one knows your body better than you. You’ll know what works best for you by how you are feeling. You’ll be ready to measure the results by what proportion your sleep improves.
You may find that you simply enjoy biohacking such a lot that you simply want to delve deeper. As your knowledge and skill increases, you’ll want to undertake gadgets and measuring tools. except for now, let’s keep things simple.