How to watch Georgetown vs. Seton Hall basketball game
Feb 1, 2022
8:01 pm ET
2 min read
Seton Hall @ Georgetown
Current Records: Seton Hall 12-7; Georgetown 6-12
What to Know
The Georgetown Hoyas won both of their matches against the Seton Hall Pirates last season (81-75 and 66-58) and are aiming for the same result on Tuesday. The Hoyas and Seton Hall will face off in a Big East battle at 8:30 p.m. ET at Capital One Arena. Georgetown is out to stop a five-game streak of losses at home.
Georgetown was close but no cigar this past Saturday as they fell 56-53 to the Butler Bulldogs. One thing holding Georgetown back was the mediocre play of guard Dante Harris, who did not have his best game: he finished with only seven points on 3-for-11 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 32 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Seton Hall came up short against the Marquette Golden Eagles last week, falling 73-63. Guard Jamir Harris (16 points) and guard Jared Rhoden (14 points) were the top scorers for the Pirates.
The Hoyas are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Georgetown, who are 8-9 against the spread.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We’ll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Capital One Arena — Washington, District of Columbia
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $17.99
The Pirates are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Hoyas, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pirates as a 7-point favorite.
Seton Hall have won ten out of their last 14 games against Georgetown.
- Mar 12, 2021 – Georgetown 66 vs. Seton Hall 58
- Feb 20, 2021 – Georgetown 81 vs. Seton Hall 75
- Dec 23, 2020 – Seton Hall 78 vs. Georgetown 67
- Feb 05, 2020 – Seton Hall 78 vs. Georgetown 71
- Jan 03, 2020 – Seton Hall 78 vs. Georgetown 62
- Mar 14, 2019 – Seton Hall 73 vs. Georgetown 57
- Mar 02, 2019 – Georgetown 77 vs. Seton Hall 71
- Feb 13, 2019 – Seton Hall 90 vs. Georgetown 75
- Feb 10, 2018 – Georgetown 83 vs. Seton Hall 80
- Jan 13, 2018 – Seton Hall 74 vs. Georgetown 61
- Feb 28, 2017 – Seton Hall 62 vs. Georgetown 59
- Feb 04, 2017 – Seton Hall 68 vs. Georgetown 66
- Feb 17, 2016 – Seton Hall 72 vs. Georgetown 64
- Feb 06, 2016 – Seton Hall 69 vs. Georgetown 61
Injury Report for Georgetown
- Jordan Riley: Out for the Season (Shoulder)
Injury Report for Seton Hall
- Sylwester Granda: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Bryce Aiken: Out (Concussion)
- Brandon Weston: Out (Ankle)
- Jahari Long: Out for the Season (Knee)