Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- Hospitals still aren’t making money – Minor recovery can’t save hospitals from 6th straight month of negative operations, per industry report (Fierce Healthcare)
- The best places to receive healthcare around the country – 10 best states for healthcare in 2022 (Physicians Practice)
- And these states suffer more when it comes to wellness – Bottom 11 states for health and wellness (Medical Economics)
- Telehealth may bet getting closer to long-term use for some patients – Telehealth services may be extended under Medicare after bill passes through house of rep (Managed Healthcare Executive)
- Are you gaslighting your patients? – 5 ways to protect yourself from ‘medical gaslighting’ (Advisory Board)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.