The Premier League is back in action on Sunday.
- Aston Villa @ Leeds United
- Current Records: Aston Villa 2-4-1; Leeds United 2-2-2
What to Know
Aston Villa watched the action from their couches last weekend, but are set to take to the field. They and Leeds United are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday at Elland Road. The Lions should still be riding high after a win, while Leeds United will be looking to right the ship.
Two weeks ago, Villa won by a goal, slipping past Southampton 1-0. The Aston Villa offense checked out after the first half but had enough goals banked to take the contest anyway.
Meanwhile, Leeds United received a tough blow three weeks ago as they fell 5-2 to Brentford.
Villa and Leeds United tied 3-3 in their first match last year, but Villa got the victory in their second match 3-0. Leeds United is out to return the favor; check back on CBSSports.com for updates on how they fare.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Leeds United vs. Aston Villa
- When: Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Elland Road
- TV: NBC Universo, USA Network
- Live stream: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Leeds +135; Draw +240; Aston Villa +205
Featured Game | Leeds United vs. Aston Villa
Aston Villa have won two out of their last four games against Leeds United.
- Mar 10, 2022 – Aston Villa 3 vs. Leeds United 0
- Feb 09, 2022 – Leeds United 3 vs. Aston Villa 3
- Feb 27, 2021 – Aston Villa 1 vs. Leeds United 0
- Oct 23, 2020 – Leeds United 3 vs. Aston Villa 0